Follow us Likes Follows us

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I threw to first
COMMERCE CITY, Colo. -- Kevin Crowley scored five times as Canada fended off a late rally by the United States for an 8-5 victory on Saturday to win the world field lacrosse championships. Cameron Holding, Mark Matthews and Curtis Dickson also scored for the Canadians, who built a 7-2 lead after three quarters before the Americans scored three times in the fourth. Kevin Leveille led the United States with a hat trick, while Rob Pannell and Jesse Bernhardt also scored. Its only the third time Canada has won the field lacrosse world championship with the Americans winning nine since the tournaments inception in 1967. The United States went undefeated through round-robin play -- including a 10-7 win over Canada in the tournaments opening game -- to enter the playoffs as the top seed. Earlier Saturday, Miles Thompson and Randy Staats had three goals each as the Iroquois Nationals downed Australia 16-5 in the bronze-medal game. Lyle Thompson, Zach Miller and Mike Lazore had two goals apiece for the Iroquois, who were playing in the world field lacrosse championships for the first time in eight years. The Iroquois were unable to participate in the 2010 tournament In Manchester, England, after the British government refused to recognize their travel documentation. Jerome Thompson, Vaughn Harris, Cody Jamieson and Roger Vyse also scored for the Iroquois, a team of First Nations players from the United States and Canada. Anson Carter had four goals for Australia, while Nigel Morton also found the back of the net. Kaelin Clay Jersey .com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them. Rhett Ellison Jersey . Dane Dobbie had four goals and two assists, Karsen Leung had two goals and two assists, and Matthew Dinsdale scored two and helped on another for Calgary (6-3). Shawn Evans and Jeff Shattler had eight-point games with a goal and seven assists apiece, and Jon Harnett and Geoff Snider also scored. http://www.cheapgiantsjerseysonline.com/...sey-online. Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas appeared to be on track to gain election from the Baseball Writers Association of America on Wednesday, and Craig Biggio could join them. Tae Davis Jersey . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees. Wholesale Giants Jerseys Online . LOUIS -- The St. FORT MYERS, Fla. -- Minnesota Twins slugging prospect Miguel Sano will have Tommy John surgery on his throwing arm and miss the 2014 season. The 20-year-old third baseman had been trying to rehabilitate a strained ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. He was hurt in October while playing winter ball in his native Dominican Republic. Twins doctors, along with orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews, recommended rest for Sano in early November. Despite making strides during a two-month throwing program, Sano reported pain in his elbow after making an off-balance throw during an intrasquad game Thursday. An MRI exam revealed a partially torn ligament. "When I threw a couple days ago, (there was) no injury, no pain, nothing. When I threw to first, it hurt a little and I talked to the trainer," Sano said. "I think when I come back I will be the same player.dddddddddddd" The Twins said the surgery will likely take place in March. "We wanted to give him an opportunity to try and rehab it," Twins assistant general manager Rob Antony said. "If it would have worked, he wouldnt have missed the season. It didnt work." The recovery period for position players is shorter than it is for pitchers undergoing Tommy John surgery. The Twins expect Sano to resume hitting in about four months, and he should return to playing the field in eight months. Sano hit a combined 35 home runs last season between Class A Fort Myers and Double-A New Britain while batting .280 with 103 RBIs and counts Boston slugger David Ortiz among his mentors. Sano hit 28 homers with 100 RBIs in 2012 at Class A. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '